Pages

sabato 15 dicembre 2012

My Weekly Finds

I decided to spread the handmade love to the world with my weekly finds! Not just by my hands, but creations born by other brilliant crafty people :).
Each time (time not defined, just when i came across beautiful stuff) i'll feature some random found stuff that i love... Ohhh, and you know how much i love cats, so i'll start with them ^-^
Don't miss my blog's updates.. Because i'll post a lot of free tutorials and inspiring creations!
Here we go...



























2 commenti:

  1. love your finds! visiting you from the etsy top treasury team :) great blog!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello Saralyn! :)
    Thank you infinitely.
    Your blog is great too, i've just started following you ^^

    RispondiElimina